Baked Cheeseburger Eggroll Review and Other Weekend Stuff

My very own picture of Baked Cheeseburger Eggrolls.
And another...
I have to say that I while I enjoyed these very much....if they were pan fried I probably would have enjoyed them more.  Alas, I have to keep my eye on the upcoming bathing suit season though. This is a super simple idea and I actually put all of the ingredients except the cheese in a freezer bag.  Instead of defrosting in the frig overnight, I added the entire frozen contents to a skillet and allowed it to defrost there to keep the mustard and ketchup from sticking to the bag.  And I love roasted green beans, just saying.

Disney with my friends for life!
Put your "hands together" (for a musical act) seems to be confusing for these two.  It must be a generational thing :p
Ron White inspired you think?
The biggest golf ball in the world, lol
The park wasn't terribly crowded and the weather was perfect!







Comments