Odds and Ends

This meal hit the spot yesterday....and I've found an easy, easy way to make multiple delicious grilled cheese and I don't have to babysit the frying pan.  425 F for 5 minutes on one side, flip, then 3 minutes on the other side worked perfectly in my oven.  Although the salad was a little on the healthy side for us, lol.

Yes, we got Papa Murphy's  for Valentine's Day.  My son and I both didn't feel great and again our love for fast food {when we are sick}with white flour beginnings shone through.
Verdict:  I liked the Angus Steak and Garlic Pan Pizza better than the Chicken Garlic Thin Crust that I would normally fall head over heels in love with.  I guess because the pan crust comes out so crunchy! {my requirement for good pizza}
However, the dessert pizzas are GREAT.  My boy got the S'mores version pictured above because he knows my love of chocolate but I do have to say that the Cinnamon Roll dessert pizza that he got for himself is beyond over the top good.  Try that one first. {I'm going to get one for my freezer just to have as an emergency sweet stash}



And these are a couple of pictures of the back of my hair before I had it colored and I'm posting these because I like my hair cut this time and I want to remember what it looked like.  I can say with certainty that my hair isn't this light anymore......

That's all I've got..
Image result for small pictures of peace sign


Comments