Menu Plan Monday 2/23/15

Image result for pictures of fun

This week will be a busy one for me as I'm picking up some time working my hospital job.  It will be nice to look up at the clock and know that the hands have actually moved forward.  I really shouldn't complain however because my current research job could take off at a moment's notice and leave my head spinning and have me working long days well in to evenings.  Regardless, what I'm doing this week requires precision planning and no laziness on my weekend.  As a matter of fact I'm shopping on Thursday night, relaxing on Friday, and getting busy with chores on Saturday.  Even though I know I'll be tired at the end of the day...I'm a little excited to do something different this week.

I'm figuring I can do most of my meal prep on Saturday since I have plans for some fun on Sunday. My poor worked to the bone hands....they will be chopping, washing, and cleaning on Saturday but I won't have any kids to distract me {both working} so I'll turn on some music, sing to myself, and just get busy!

SUNDAY
Easy, Oven-Baked Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas. A quick, no-fuss method for making this healthy Mexican food favorite with make-ahead convenience. From The Yummy Life.
Warmed Tortillas and the Fixin's
I really want to make this but I'm lazy and not sure if anyone else appreciates my hard work, so the above seemed like a simple more healthy less work version of Mexican fare.
{If anyone is home to eat}
To Do:  Pack my lunch, make crock, write instructions for kids to do crockpot.


MONDAY
Slow cooked pork in a spicy peanut butter sauce
Rice
To Do:  Make extra rice for rice pudding, pack lunch.

TUESDAY
Jalapeño Popper Pizza - All the flavors of a jalapeño popper is so much better in cheesy pizza form!
{Previously made and frozen}
Green Salad
Rice Pudding
To Do:  Nothing, off tomorrow, cook rice pudding for a warm treat.


WEDNESDAY

Macaroni and Cheese
To Do:  Pack lunch.


THURSDAY
Leftovers
To Do:  Put hamburger in the frig.


FRIDAY
or
Hamburger Steak With Sweet Onion-Mushroom Gravy Recipe
{repeat}
Mashed Potatoes
Green Veggie


This post is linked to orgjunkie.com





Comments