Menu Plan Monday 2/16/15

Today, I'm winging it for my weekly meal plan.  We've all had a stomach bug so anything that normally is appetizing....well, it's not.
And yes I admit it, our preferred comfort foods are anything that is bland and processed.  Cheese pizza or toast and white bread with peanut butter seems to soothe our souls.  Since I know this, my plan for early this week will reflect more comfort foods and unfortunately less healthy items. We'll just have to achieve balance through portion sizes.
I hope your week is "bug" free.


MONDAY
Awesome Grilled Cheese Sandwiches Recipe
{Really this is probably all we will eat}
Roasted Veggies
{using up a few that are about to go bad}
To Do:  Go to bed before 11pm

TUESDAY
Oven-Baked Chicken
Brown Rice with Scallions
Sauteed Okra
To Do:  Still taking it easy and tomorrow is an off day for me with only a couple doctor visits....so I'm not doing anything tonight except putting the hamburger in the frig to defrost.

WEDNESDAY
Hamburger Steak With Sweet Onion-Mushroom Gravy Recipe
Mashed Potatoes
To Do:  Depending on how I'm feeling make potato saladoatmeal chocolate chip bars, set up the crockpot if doing spaghetti tomorrow, take out the chicken if not.

THURSDAY
Image result for picture of a spaghetti dinner
Spaghetti with Meat Sauce
Green Salad
Garlic Bread 
or
Moroccan Chicken | tamingofthespoon.com
Pita or Naan Bread
Tzatziki Sauce
Edamame

FRIDAY
YOYO

This post is linked to orgjunkie.com



Comments