Sunday Dinner Review Fettuccine Alfredo/Linguine

Happy Monday :)   I wanted to share just how good this recipe really is.  I usually don't have any problem (meaning I think they are great) with any of The Pioneer Woman recipes but....sometimes they are a bit, let's say time intensive.  I love to cook but there are occasions that I just don't want to spend any extra times in the kitchen.  If this sounds like you, and you're in the mood for a seriously delicious pasta dish, make this one!  The most difficult portion is turning the pasta in the sauce or maybe grating the cheese (no problem if you buy it pre grated).  This will become a staple in my house.
I made a few additions by adding some odds and ends from my frig so this dish is totally customizable.  I added bacon pieces, chopped poached chicken, and some cayenne pepper this time. My Boy #2 loved, loved, loved this. And....I had to use linguine because that's the long pasta on my shelf. The next time I make this though, I'll add peas, asparagus, and some ham 'cause that just sounds yummy. Although seriously, the recipe as written is delicious!

REE_3539

Comments