Menu Plan Monday 6/2/14

The trip was great and now we're back to reality.  My hands didn't improve as much as I thought they would and to be blunt and honest are flaring up now that I'm home.  I'm hoping that they calm down now that I'm drinking water and getting enough sleep.  Luckily, I thought ahead and took today off so that I will be able to get some things done to keep me ahead of the game and organized during this week. I will definitely be planning our menu as hot dogs and fries have become a food group over the last few days.  No, we weren't fine dining in Las Vegas....there was too much to do!
Here's our menu and as always I'm linking up to orgjunkie.com.

The Bellagio Hotel


SUNDAY
Ribs
Grilled Asparagus
Scalloped Potatoes

MONDAY
Chicken Parmesan/Eggplant Parmesan
Cavatelli
Green Salad
To Do:  Aldi, timeline, appointment, brown chicken

TUESDAY
Mussels
Fresh Bread
Salad

WEDNESDAY
Pancakes with Mixed Berry Topping
Bacon

THURSDAY
Grilled Chicken
Rice
Green Beans

FRIDAY
YOYO


A little un-imaginative this week but easy and low in effort.  Hope your week is blessed.







Comments