Thursday, April 3, 2014

The "I didn't have to cook dinner" Review

Just as I was leaving work yesterday, my Boy #1 called me and over the course of a few conversations-live and text-let me know he and his girlfriend were going to cook dinner.  I was completely excited but kept my cool in case they changed their minds or couldn't find the gourmet grocery, The Fresh Market.  Not only are most of the items in the store local or organically grown,  but the cost of products are reasonable especially considering the quality.   Needless to say anytime I'm close to the ones in my area I stop in for a few (wink wink) things. 
Lucky for me the kids didn't change their mind or get lost and we feasted on dry rub marinated chicken breasts, pearl couscous,  grilled mushrooms, onions, and peppers and.....grilled fresh artichokes.  I've never taken the time to make then but they became my favorite last night!!  Last but not least, we had grilled fresh pineapple with brown sugar and vanilla.  Delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment