Menu Plan Monday 3/17/14

I love St Patrick's Day!  It is a holiday that requires nothing but for one to have fun. Drinking green beer and relaxing are necessary. I think of it as a day to celebrate the upcoming Spring season that is way too short in the southern states.  And besides,
it's a LOT of fun to watch people in public.



An Irish wish for ya.


BTW, our menu last week stunk up the joint.  Without my "to do" every day list I was terribly unorganized or was it the 3 days in a row tennis matches?   Or it could have been the time change, which I complain about every year, but no one ever listens. I don't even know which was the culprit.  We did avoid eating out, but yet again I didn't make everything on the menu.  This week I'm going back to a more traditional plan for us which includes telling me what to do each evening and involves a little prep over the weekend.  The category thing though, I'm still digging it.
I'll post my reviews with pictures for the things we make.
Happy Monday :)

SUNDAY
Baked Corned Beef with Sweet-Mustard Crust
Baked Corned Beef
(I put mine in the crock pot...we'll see)
Mashed or Roasted Potatoes
Sauteed Cabbage with Onions
To Do:  If have time bake bread or buy fresh bread, chop up bits for sandwiches for tomorrow.  Chop veggies, clip coupons file away.

MONDAY
Corned Beef Cuban Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Corned Beef and Swiss Sandwiches
Dill Pickle Spears
To Do:  Put sausage in the frig

TUESDAY

Spicy Sausage Pasta
Green Peas
To Do:  Nothing, dinner meeting tomorrow night

WEDNESDAY
YOYO
Freezer Food for the Boys
To Do:  Put ham in the frig

THURSDAY

Bar-b-que Ham Sandwiches
Roasted Potato Wedges
Roasted Brussell Sprouts
To Do:  Not sure, tomorrow is up in the air since we may be out of town.

FRIDAY

May be out of town at the beach!

This post is linked to orgjunkie.com








Comments