Menu Plan Monday 3/10/14




I'm liking the category menu type planning and I tried all of the new recipes last week and even found a few new favorites like taco bakerice krispie chicken, and no bake cheesecake.  The rice krispie chicken wasn't even on the menu...but I had them in my cupboard instead of the cornflakes I needed to make this recipe so I improvised.  The one I didn't try will be reserved for later use.  
Since I'm always making new things, my kids have developed a sense of adventure regarding dinner.  As a matter of fact, they have a tendency to tweak a new recipe especially if it is cooking in the crockpot and left on the counter all day.  Most of the time that's a good thing......occasionally, not so much.  But since the category planning worked so well last week, I'm going to move forward and use it for this menu also.  Have a fantastic week :D
This post is linked to orgjunkie.com

This menu is pretty ambitious considering I've got doctor appointments, tennis matches, and I'm working 6 out of 7 days this week but I'll give it the old college try. As usual, I will post my reviews throughout the week.
happy Monday :o)

Comments