Menu Plan 3/3/14




I decided last week that I was going to take a hint from Jessica over at lifeasmom.com and designate my weekly meal plan in to categories.  This will take some of the "planning" out of my meal plan and allow me to try new recipes based on a category and not throwing all of the same type at my boys at once.  Good idea, huh?  I'm not sure why I never thought of this before.  This week is all plainchicken.com, everything on her menu last week sounded good to me and I have most of the ingredients in my pantry, frig, and freezer....all I'll have to shop for are the dairy products and veggies to go with.  Hope your planning was as easy as mine.  Have a great week and head over to orgjunkie.com for lots of great ideas for menu planning.


I left out bread and side dish since I don't typically plan those separately.  I'll post my weekly recipe highlight as soon as we're done eating them!

Comments