Wonton Cups

I made this recipe for the second time last night, and I'm now convinced that it is much better than any takeout eggrolls that you've been dreaming about. I made them with wonton wrappers in a muffin tin.  How simple is that? The first reason I love them is I know exactly what they are made with and the second is that there is so much less fat and calories than a traditional fried eggroll.  There is absolutely no guilt....I can have two, three, maybe four of them if I want!  They are majorly crunchy which is what I love about any savory "bad" for you food.  Try these today, you won't be sorry.

 
Chicken/Cheese version, but you get the point.  Just put the mixture in the cups and bake at 350 for 20 minutes.  Remove to a wire rack and allow to cool slightly before burning your face off with hot cabbage.

Comments