Menu Plan Monday 2/3/14

This last week has been a crazy weather one for us here in Florida.  First it's hot, then it's really, really cold and now it's back to warm again.  Although we were enormously blessed to not have any of the treacherous weather that visited areas just north of us, we had our fair share of weather caused accidents due to the extreme changes in temps.
I'm still digging the meal planning and I think the forecast is a little more stable over the next 10 days so I'm hoping to add some grilling to what we are doing!  Hope your day is blessed.


SUPERBOWL SUNDAY
I read this post at ourbestbites.com which made me want the Seahawks to win even more.  (My brother in law and sis are huge fans)
Snacky Day
Queso Dip with chips
To Do:  Nothing, Prep will be done tomorrow

MONDAY
Rotisserie Chicken Green Salad
Crescent Rolls
To Do:  Shop

TUESDAY

Grilled Cheeseburgers
Lettuce/Tomato/Avocado
Roasted Potatoes and Veggies
To Do:  Put chicken in the frig

WEDNESDAY

Sesame Chicken Tenders
Macaroni and Cheese (Granny's Version)
Green Veggie
To Do:  Put browned pork in the frig

THURSDAY
Veggie Potstickers with Chili Ginger Dipping Sauce I The Well Floured Kitchen

Veggie Potstickers
Asian Rice
To Do:  Nothing, Nada tomorrow is Friday!

FRIDAY


Freezer Food Fiesta
Mexican Style Pizza


This post is linked to orgjunkie.com



Comments