Hump Day Menu Plan for 1/8/14-1/10/14

Thankfully, our weather here in Florida, will be warming up over the next few days and that's a good thing.  We just aren't equipped to handle any temperatures below 40. 
Over the last eight months, I haven't had a kitchen to cook in and/or a refrigerator to store anything in but......I'm now in my home.
I have learned the true meaning of patience, although for the most part I thoroughly enjoyed being with my parents......they might not say the same about me and my dirty teens, lol.
My abbreviated meal plan is going to serve as a guide for the boys to view and know what's for dinner that night. I definitely have an over abundance of "want to try" recipes that need to get made.  I'm still building my pantry stockpile so I'm going to shoot for one new one a week.  
Have a great rest of yours.

WEDNESDAY
Every single day since you were born, you've
added something amazing to my life. I can’t imagine my life without you in it. Happy birthday, my beloved son! 
Eating out and the birthday boy doesn't know we're going (his request)....he thinks we are eating a vegetarian meal..bahahaha


THURSDAY
Slow Cooker: Creamy Bacon Corn Chowder

FRIDAY
Green Curry Chicken with Vegetables
Rice

SATURDAY AND SUNDAY
??

I'm going to plan a full menu on Saturday with a strategy to get it all made.  No restaurant food or junkie junk junk.



Comments