Menu Plan Monday 8/5/13

I'm back!  Well at least for this week......so I haven't cooked or been responsible for meal planning in quite sometime, but....this week I want some special stuff so I'm doing it!
I'm a little different than the average bear and in the summer I kind of plump up, whereas most people slim down for swimwear. This isn't necessarily what I want to happen but it seems to be a trend for me.  Eating out is the culprit I'm sure...although of course it could be the hotdogs,  hamburgers, cookies, cupcakes, and/or fruity drinks that are plentiful during the summer :o)  It's my birthday week so I don't see my plumpness diminishing any time soon.

Hope your week is blessed!

MONDAY
(I like mine topped with sliced iceberg lettuce and sour cream)
Macaroni Salad or Potato Salad
Picture of Iced Italian Cream Cake Recipe

TUESDAY
Couscous
Asparagus

WEDNESDAY

photo credit
Eggplant Parmesan Stacks
Buttered Noodles
Salad

THURSDAY
Picture of Gwen's Old-Fashioned Potato-Beef Casserole Recipe
photo credit
Gwen's Old Fashioned Potato Beef Casserole
Green Beans
Rolls

FRIDAY
I think I've planned enough for my Mom--she has kindly agreed to make all
of these as a sort of birthday present for me!

Have a great week and.....
as always.....
happy Monday :o)

This post is linked to orgjunkie.com




Comments

  1. I just found your blog while on "I'm an Organizing Junkie blog. I'm always looking for a new recipe and can't decide if I'm going to try the Eggplant or Italian Pork chops first.
    I would love it if you would link up with us at my weekly Clever Chicks Blog Hop this week!

    http://www.the-chicken-chick.com/2013/08/clever-chicks-blog-hop-46-with-two.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment