Menu Plan Monday 6/3/13

Since moving in to Mom and Dad's home I've been a bit neglectful of my meal planning duties.  With the end of school arriving, and the trip my Mom took, there really wasn't anyone home to cook for.  I can feel such a difference and it's not a good difference.  My intake of anything green is almost non existent.  Needless to say, this week will be focused on some green!
I tried to take requests, but my family isn't forthcoming with preferences so this week's menu is mainly about me and my wants and desires.  I hope I don't have a lot of leftovers :)


SUNDAY

Taco Salad
(lots and lots of veggies)
Corn Muffins
To Do:  Make taco meat, defrost chicken, make chicken salad for week, take out cubed steak for overnight defrost

MONDAY
Cubed Steaks with Gravy Recipe
Mashed Potatoes
Green Peas
Leftover Green Salad
To Do:  Put pork chops in the frig with marinade separate, ask Tan to put them in the morning.

TUESDAY
Rice
Grilled Balsamic Asparagus
To Do:  Warn my mom she has to cook...I'm working late!


WEDNESDAY
I'll be late, late, like I'm packing breakfast, lunch, and dinner!
I'll probably have a salad and a veggie burger


THURSDAY
Chicken & Pasta Toss with Sun-Dried Tomatoes recipe
Green Salad
To Do:  Nothing, eating leftovers


FRIDAY
Leftovers or Freezer Food
No one is usually home on Friday night.

This menu will hopefully be liked by most members of my family.  I'm not used to cooking for six, so either I'll cook too much or too little until I get used to their appetites.
Have a great week and....
as always.....
happy Monday :o)

This post is linked to orgjunkie.com

Comments