Menu Plan Monday 5/20/13



I'm settled in my temporary housing now (thank the Lord) and only have to move once I've found another home to purchase.  I just want to extend thanks and gratitude to all of the people who offered their help, although I wouldn't wish moving on anyone.  Cathy Clark, I am so going to need you to help me design and decorate my new place :D
My kids are sick of takeout/fast food things and I have my lovely Mom's pantry and freezer at my disposal....so the sky's the limit.  Needless to say she has a well stocked frig and pantry with numerous ingredients that need to be rotated, and I'm just the person to take on that task.  Of course we still need fruits, veggies, and milk from the store.....you know I couldn't get off that easy!
Have a great week and be blessed.




SUNDAY
02142011-137817-merk-bistro-dessert-pizza-san-diego.jpg
Barbeque Ranch Chicken Pizza
Nutella Strawberry Pizza
Green Salad

MONDAY
Quick & Easy Chicken Tetrazzini recipe
Sauteed Squash
Garlic Toast

TUESDAY
Grilled Turkey Mignon
Rice-a Roni
Grilled Asparagus

WEDNESDAY
Bonefish Grill for
Bang Bang Shrimp Wednesday

THURSDAY
Chicken Stir Fry
Rice

FRIDAY
Meatloaf
(freezer meal)
Scalloped Potatoes
Butter Peas
(This meal is only made if people are home, if not...I'm saving for next week)

This menu is completely heavy on poultry as that's what is in the freezer.  By next week we should be looking at more variety although we will need to purchase some meat.  As far as the pantry goes....we have a few months before any shopping is necessary.  Have a great week....
as always......
happy Monday :o)
This post is linked to orgjunkie.com


Comments