Menu Plan Monday, Thankfulness, and Faith 4/15/13


I haven't posted any meal plans, or for that matter any posts in about a month, so today I'm trying to get back on track.  Unfortunately, a hospital stay along with surgery sidelined all of my organizational endeavors.  I'm also faced with the enormous prospect of moving from a home (quick close date combined with health issues) that I've lived in for the past ten years....right after I locate a place to go.  With all of the mishaps/missteps that have happened, I still am thankful for the blessings in my life.  Two beautiful sons who would move the earth for me, family that loves me dearly, great friends to lift my spirits and check on me, really more blessings than I can name.   

Even though it seems that everything, and I mean everything, is more difficult for me at this stage of my life.....I know that things will become smoother and more settled in the months to come.  I have faith.  

On to our meal plan for the week.  Nothing complicated and a big mwah kiss to my boys in advance for all of their help with cooking and dishes.  

  1. Green Chicken Curry with Rice
  2. Grilled Pork Chops
  3. Lentil Tacos
  4. Eat Out
  5. Breakfast for Dinner

Comments