Menu Plan Monday 3/4/13


What in the world is up with the weather here in Florida?
All of my plants and trees look exactly this photo, blowing in the wind.
Air conditioning on in the morning, heat turned on in the afternoon. And despite the low humidity and cool weather, a good hair day is out of the question!  Just saying.......
Last week's menu was very successful and the only mishap occurred because of a communication deficit between Boy #1 and myself.  He apparently thought the leftover pork was fair game so no Cuban calzone was made.  Instead, I made a turkey turnover (basically the same thing with turkey, cheese, and spicy ranch sauce).  I think the version that I made was the better of the two, so we'll just say he must have had a feeling :D
Lots of tennis this week and I still have a healing hand.
Easy is required.
Sunshine and butterfly kisses.

SATURDAY
Chicken Noodle Soup
(freezer ingredients)
Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe


SUNDAY
Eating with my neighbors, yay Chicken Enchiladas!


MONDAY
Meatloaf
(making meatballs for this freezer recipe)
Mashed Potatoes
Green Beans

Photo Credit

Okay, so I'm going to be honest with you.  I had every intention of researching some easy menus, and most importantly shopping,
 over this past weekend.
It didn't happen so....here are some ideas for the remainder of the week since I have no ingredients, nothing is written in stone.  I'll let you know if any standouts occur next week!

Ham and Cheese Pot Pie
Sloppy Joes
Grilled Chicken Breasts
Pork Barbecue in the Crock

B o r i n g,   I  know!

and as always..
happy Monday :o)
This post is linked to orgjunkie.com 

Comments