"My" Eggplant Parmesan

My Easy Eggplant Parmesan was made even more week night friendly by using Dominex brand slices.  These are very tasty and bake up crunchy and full of flavor.  They also take  the work out of eggplant. The slicing, salting, breading, and frying is ALL done.  What a great find!  Not only will dinner be on the table in 15-20 minutes or less, but I used some leftover bits and pieces for the red sauce.  I used pasta that has a hidden serving of veggies, placed the eggplant slices over the pasta and spooned the desired amount of sauce over.  Then I topped it off with freshly grated (by Boy #1) Parmesan cheese.  I finished out the plate with green beans and tomatoes.  The juice from the tomatoes decreases the need for added fat.  I only used 1 tsp of butter for the entire dish.
After everything was done, I had approximately 20 minutes invested in a tasty no fuss dinner. Yay for me!

Comments