Menu Plan Monday 2/4/13

This past week went well despite the never ending continuing healing of my right first finger.  However, I am thankful that I am starting to heal....some people aren't as lucky.  

Not making a specific day for each meal helped and also hindered our success at eating at home.  It just became a little frantic around the 5 o'clock hour as I only had an idea of what to make, but no concrete plan.  I think I'll put a day on each dinner idea for sanity's sake.

I hope your week is full of brisk air and golden sunshine.




SUPERBOWL SUNDAY
Mashed Potatoes
Lima Beans


MONDAY
Pasta with Marinara Sauce
Green Salad
Easy Eggplant Parmesan recipe


TUESDAY
Pork Schnitzel
Green Salad with Lemon Vinaigrette
Picture of Pork Schnitzel Recipe

WEDNESDAY
Green Peas
New-Look Scalloped Potatoes and Ham recipe


THURSDAY
Egg Noodles
Green Beans
Slow-Cooker Beef Stroganoff recipe


FRIDAY

None of these dishes have any degree of difficulty and if something needs slicing, Boy #1 has agreed to do the prep work for me.  I'll report back next week with any major mishaps.
This post is linked to orgjunkie.com

Comments