Menu Plan Monday 2/18/13


Okay, I've faced the fact that deep down in my heart......
I'm an "eat-out" type of girl.
Yes, restaurants are expensive and unhealthy.
However, families connect when the food arrives in a timely manner to your table and the joy of knowing that the kitchen doesn't have to be cleaned is freeing!
Really, the wound on my finger just hasn't healed as quickly as my impatient self would like.  With this being said, as much as I would like to try new dishes and cook up a storm, I know that I won't. (notice the non use of the word can't)
Here's a few quick ideas that I can throw together easily, but I'm not ruling out the "value" of a restaurant meal this week :)
Sunshine and sloppy kid kisses to you all!

  1. Homemade Pizza
  2. Italian Beef
  3. Macaroni and Cheese
  4. Barbequed Ham Sandwiches
  5. Make you own Grilled Chicken Salads


and as always....
happy Monday :o)
This post is linked to orgjunkie.com

Comments