Sour Cream Chocolate Bundt Cake

My friend Angie makes a GREAT chocolate bundt cake using a boxed cake mix.  I was so lucky that she shared the recipe with me and.....since I keep all my recipes here, you all are going to be lucky too.  That is if  you decide to make this :o)


SOUR CREAM CHOCOLATE BUNDT CAKE

1 box Devil's Food Cake mix (I used Betty Crocker)
3 eggs beaten
1/2 cup vegetable oil
3 oz box instant vanilla pudding
2/3 cup water
1 cup sour cream (I used nonfat greek yogurt this time)
6 oz semi sweet chocolate chips

Mix moist ingredients with the pudding mix with a stand or hand mixer for 30 seconds an medium speed.  Add cake mix and beat on medium speed for 2 minutes.  Add chocolate chips and mix for 10 seconds on low speed.  In  a well greased bundt pan, bake the cake at 350 for 55-60 minutes.


We love this dressed up cake and I'm sure your family will too.

Comments