My First To Do List of 2013


  1. Call Waste Pro--oh my Gosh, they matched the price of the other company no ?'s asked and super pleasant and friendly!!!!!
  2. Plan shopping trip for  make a blog post freezer cooking this weekend/ clean out outside frig make a blog post about what I'm going to make for easy reference.
  3. Finish laundry, put away
  4. Take out garbage
  5. Check Sunpass status and get transponder back
  6. Clean out car and have washed with gift card!! Yay!
  7. Text Tammy
  8. Call insurance to get quote
  9. Schedule time for realtor
  10. Get journal
  11. Clean up bedroom
  12. Call for Molly groom appt, clarify with Boy #1 he can take her
  13. Pay bills
  14. Take cracked cell phone back for service
  15. Go see Dad
  16. Take out recyclables
  17. Call Mom
  18. Get a new book to read Re reading an old one
  19. Schedule massage (Christmas gift from my beautiful boys!!)
  20. Clean out email
  21. Clean out coupon binder
  22. Call Tom for yard
  23. Check tickets not a winner :(
  24. Get ice
  25. Check Aldi, and WD ads
  26. Shop at Aldi
  27. Make breakfast burritos for freezer
  28. Fill out Ty's paperwork
I'll add and update as I go today!  Now first to get organized for the day, so I can easily finish all of these things :) Happy Wednesday, I'm starting the New Year off right

**I FINISHED EVERYTHING EXCEPT CALLING THE INSURANCE COMPANY, A MIX UP ON THE DETAILS! 

Comments