Menu Plan Monday 12/3/12


Today, I am not looking at snow out my window, kind of sad because in Florida we don't ever suffer from being "snowed" in and I don't remember a "white Christmas" in the last 30 (plus a few) years.  One thing I do remember is sparkly, beautiful sunshine during the Christmas season :) I'm not complaining at all, I'm just adding spending Christmas in a home with the yard blanketed in snow is on my bucket list.
The menu last week......well, let's just say it was written, but not made.  I've already gotten things cooking in the crock pot, so this week will definitely include more "real" food for our bellies.  Hopefully we will all be feeling the positive effects by week's end.
Oh yeah, and it helps that we only have one soccer game this week.  We still have practice each day, but that's what today's pre-cooking cooking session is all about.
This week smile at everyone.....see how many people smile back!  They either think you are a super friendly, nice person or they think you're crazy :D
  Blessings.

SUNDAY--Crock Pot Pork Sandwiches (unsure of sides)
MONDAY--Parmesan Crusted Chicken Breasts, Lemon Pasta, Skillet Okra
TUESDAY--Chicken Pot Pie, Green Salad
WEDNESDAY--Eating out after soccer game
FRIDAY--Something easy from the freezer....

This plan is easy, peasy, and a little boring.  No pictures to spice it up or anything.  I'm working every day this week so the menu is a bit uninspired also but at least I have a do-able plan.  Have a great week and.............
as always....
happy Monday :o)

This post is linked to orgjunkie.com

Comments

  1. Parmesan Crusted Chicken Breast sounds delicious, thank you for sharing :)

    PS Send some sun to Ireland!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment