Menu Plan Monday 12/17/2012





Ah...I just love snowflakes, and next year, I believe they will be my Christmas tree theme!  Now if I can only find decorations and ornaments that match my theme for a super after Christmas price. 
 Heading in to this week's menu, I'm doing sort of a pantry challenge.  We've got plenty of food in the freezer and cabinet.....we just have to be resourceful and use our imaginations a bit :)
Hope your week is blessed.

SUNDAY
Roasted Vegetables with Potatoes
Green Salad
Bread with Butter
To Do:  Make crock pot candy, soup, clean out frig, brown ground beef with italian sausage, pack lunch for work, transport Boy #2

MONDAY
Picture of Tastes Like Lasagna Soup Recipe
Leftover Green Salad
To Do:  Put chicken in frig for slow defrost

TUESDAY
Easy Garlic Chicken. Photo by Derf
Rice
Green Beans or Green Veggie
To Do:  Soak lentils.

WEDNESDAY
Oven Tacos with a mix or Tasty Lentils and Ground Beef
Corn
Chopped Lettuce and Tomatoes
To Do:  Get small gifts for work together, put pork chops in the frig.

THURSDAY
Dry Rubbed Grilled Pork Chops
Noodles
Veggie
To Do:  Put cubed steak in frig or hot dogs.  Depends on where my boys are....I might not make anything if they aren't here!

FRIDAY
Cubed Steak 
or
Chili Dogs
or
Nothing :D


May all your days this week be bright and sunshiney, and....
as always
happy Monday!
This post is linked to orgjunkie.com








Comments