Crockpot Blueberry Cobbler

I saved this recipe, then made it, but delayed the post because I forgot to save a link so I could give credit to the recipe maker.  I just want the author to know that.....it was delicious and turned out beautifully.  Unfortunately, I am the only person in the house that eats "fruit" desserts, so next time I plan to make this when I have someone to share with.  I used a 4 qt crock and only cooked for 2, maybe 2 hours and 15 minutes.  It's more cakey than most traditional cobblers so definitely plan to top with ice cream or whipped cream.
Hope you enjoy!
This photo resembles most closely the one I made except for the peaches and the cast iron skillet :o)

 Crockpot Blueberry Cobbler

  • 1 1/4 cup flour (white, whole-wheat, or a mixture of both)
  • 1/2 cup sugar or raw sugar
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt
  • 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
  • 3/4 cup milk
  • 1/3 cup melted butter
  • 3 cups blueberries
  • 1/3 cup sugar or raw sugar
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla
Mix together flour, 1/2 cup sugar, salt, and baking powder in a bowl. Stir in milk and melted butter to make a smooth batter.
Grease crockpot thoroughly with butter or shortening. Pour batter into greased crockpot and spread around to evenly coat the bottom of the crockpot.
Sprinkle the blueberries over the batter, sprinkle with remaining 1/3 cup sugar and drizzle with vanilla.
Bake in crockpot on high for two to three hours until done.
Serve warm with ice cream.

Comments