Getting a jump on holiday recipes I want to try :)


I know, it's a little early for all this Thanksgiving stuff just yet....but I found some recipes that I would like to try this year and if I don't post them here I know that I will lose them!
All of these were found in a Southern Living Magazine circa November 2011.  None of them have been tested, but they all look really good!

Fried Confetti Corn looks delicious and I believe I can make it a bit healthier without sacrificing any flavor.

Homestyle Green Bean Casserole might inspire to actually eat this again.....cream soup out of a can, well let's just say not my favorite.

Shrimp and Grits Dressing might just be made any time that I have a hankering for grits.  Yes, I know I'm weird, but I like grits that can be cut with a knife.

Are you planning anything yet?  It was the lack of reading material while I waiting in a physician's office that inspired me.  Actually, I think I needed some new holiday material. My old standby's are boring me :o)

Comments