Abbreviated Menu Plan 8/13/12


That's how I feel!  Why is it going away for a fun weekend always inspires me to feel like I'm days behind on anything that needs to get done?  It almost doesn't make it worth it, but to be quite honest....I'd do it again :D
I'm making an abbreviated menu to help me remember what I'm supposed to make for the rest of the week, however next week I plan to be organized with chopped veggies etc for the entire week.  We'll see.

Wednesday
Grilled Pizzas
Trying a couple of new ones
Arugula and Prosciutto Pizza
Green Salad

Thursday
Baked Tilapia
Broccoli
Rice

Friday
Grilled Chicken Breasts and Legs
Baked Potatoes (In the crockpot)
Green Veggies

Now that carries me through the weekend and I'll be planning to make my detailed list for next week on Friday.  I know that the next one will be filled with easy to make light meals. School is starting for both the boys, so easy is the key.  It's really too hot to cook, eat, or even think about food.  I'm going to try and pre chop and have everything done so that I can relax and enjoy the first week of school stuff with the kids.
No happy Monday since it's Wednesday, but have a great rest of your week :)

This post is linked to orgjunkie.com



Comments