Billing Repair radio in car Repair headlight in car Repair a/c in car(now need the rear a/c done) Call someone about a shot of freon to a/c in carmy "hood" hubby has it handled :)
check accounts Take phone to service center (I DO NOT know how it fell in the pool)using the old blackberry until my new one gets here Shop/Grocery Store
- Call interior shop for headliner fix--people swear I can do this myself!
- Replace rear relay switch for air--"hood" hubby might be able to do this too!
- Get car cleaned
- Buy Boy #2 some camp clothes
Nail down schedule for work week Talk to Dad Contact realtor Buy present for Aunt
- Balance checkbook, pay bills--have to stay home to do that!
- Start getting school supplies (check with Boy #1 about backpack)
Pray, pray, praynon-stop! Have Boy #1 put down Borax, after I buy it Buy septic tank aid and put it in Decide which chairs to send to dumpMy sister is taking them
- Decide on plants for front and back.
Chop veggies, make spaghetti sauce for crockpot Fill out the survey Unhook battery so that clock is correct on car radio (the manual does not work as stated) Paint nails Do toes/heels
- Meet with yard man, and sprinkler guy for consult
Clip coupons and clean out coupon holder. Give Groupons for hungry bear to whit and dad Make quick jelly topping for yogurt CVS Unload dishwasher Get groupon, coupon, hot dogs, and bacon for party Spend the day getting an infusion Contact potential new employer for yet another pool job.
I'm sure I will add to this list and I'll be marking out things as they get done....as you well know for my sense of worth and a productivity measure.