Smell of Champions

Febreze Set and Refresh Single Refill, Original Scent of Gain, 0.18-Ounce (Pack of 8)
I have just discovered this product and I love, love, love it!  These do not require any electricity, strong arm finagling (to get the smelly part activated), or your first born child to be able to afford them.
I located them on the candle aisle at my local dollar store and since I love the scent of Gain detergent but can't tolerate the soap without a rash, it seemed like the perfect thing to try.  I opened one for my laundry room and now I can enjoy the scent of Gain while using my fragrance free detergent.  All of the benefits without the itch :o)
The only complaint I have is that I can't locate the refills....
If anyone knows where I can find them, send me a message, okay?

Comments