Menu Plan Monday 7/30/12


Boy #1 and myself are on our own this week, so cooking will be fairly scarce since I'm sure he will be busy working and hanging out with his buddies most of the time.  I don't want to eat cereal all week, so I'm going to plan a little bit, even if I don't stick to it completely.
Summer goes SO fast, and before I know it school will start again.  I'm going to try and take the boys on some mini vacations in the next few weeks and make some family memories!
The goals I made last week (eating at home, and bed before 10) almost came true.  We enjoyed a birthday celebration with a family that is near and dear to us in a restaurant for one meal but besides that ate at home.  Now the bed thing, 10:30 is about all I could manage.
I'll keep on trying until I get it right!
I hope your summer is lazy day like with a side of lemonade and cookies :o)

FRIDAY
Chicken Lo Mein
To Do:  Shop, start crock pot with pork

SATURDAY
Pulled Pork Sandwiches
Baked Onion Rings
To Do:  Going to Gatorland so crock pot is in action!

SUNDAY
Sesame Green Beans
To Do:  Not much, taking Boy #2 to camp tomorrow so I'm making sure he's all packed up.

MONDAY
Green Salad
Stuffed Potatoes
To Do:  ? Probably do some baking, pre cooking and not sure.  Taking Boy #2 to camp.

TUESDAY
Leftover Green Salad
To Do:  Taking tomorrow off from cooking, leftovers, cereal.

WEDNESDAY
YOYO
<3

THURSDAY

Vegetables
Either Steamed, Sauteed, or Grilled
Corn Bread
To Do:  Playing it by ear, flying by the seat of my pants!


FRIDAY
????


as always....
happy Monday :o)
This post is linked to orgjunkie.com





Comments

  1. Just stopping by from Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday!
    It looks like it's going to be in the low 100's but humid in Las Vegas today.
    Your menu plan looks delicious! Chicken is so expensive in our area so I've been stocking up. I'm also on the lookout for amazing chicken recipes.
    I hope you have a terrific week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your menu looks delicious! Hope you have a great week also :)

      Delete

Post a Comment