Menu Plan Monday 7/23/12


This week, I need real food.  But....it's too hot to cook!
Waaaaa.......
Whining really never works for me, so I guess I'll suck it up and get busy :)
I need to replenish some things since the last weeks have been spent using up extra items in my freezer and pantry.  Hopefully the new meat (literally) will give me some inspiration and drive to be creative.  I do know that whatever I make will need to be easy and I think some greenery vegetables are in order!
Try not to sweat to death this week, as a matter of fact dunk yourself in a nice cool pool.

SATURDAY
Chinese Take Out
To Do:  Make shopping list

SUNDAY
Steamed Broccoli
Grilled Zucchini
Creamed Spinach
(need to use up some)
Crock Pot Baked Potatoes
(make extra for lunches)
To Do:  Shop, put everything away, shred cheese, chop meat, make salad, put chicken in marinade, make porcupine meatballs

MONDAY
Homemade Pizza
Green Salad
To Do:  Nothing, chicken already marinating

TUESDAY
Grilled Chicken
Rice
Green Beans
To Do:  Put taco meat in frig

WEDNESDAY
Kitchen Sink Beef/Chicken Nachos
(using leftovers if we have any)
Chopped lettuce
To Do:  Freezer meal

THURSDAY
Mashed Potatoes
Green Peas
To Do:  Set crock pot for pork

FRIDAY
Crock Pot Pulled Pork
Frozen Onion Rings
Coleslaw

So most of my meals are super easy.  None of them require a lot of thinking or planning ahead.  My goal for this week (Monday-Friday) though, is to eat only home foods and to go to bed before 10pm.  I'm doing an experiment and...I'll let you know the results next weekend.
as always,
happy Monday :o)

This post is linked to orgjunkie.com

Comments

  1. Hello, I'm stopping by from Organizing Junkie today.
    You have some wonderful meals planned this week.
    The humidity has arrived in Las Vegas. It has me wishing for our dry hot days. Being in the pool sounds like a good plan right now.
    Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment