Menu Plan Monday 6/4/12

\


Where did this year go?  We are halfway through and I feel like I'm just used to writing 2012 on any paperwork I sign.  Wow!  A little reflection on this year has me hoping that next year is full of different types of challenges and includes a few blessings.  I'm definitely open to them :)  However, I remind myself daily of the blessings that I do have, and I am grateful for healthy, (mostly) happy teenage children, a place to lie my head at night, and food to eat each day.  
With that being said, on to the menu plan for this week.
Wishing you warm beach sand between your toes.......


SATURDAY
Barbeque Ham Sandwiches
Potato Salad
To Do:  Shop for wedding gift, shoes, bathing suit for boy #2

SUNDAY

Southwestern Chicken Taco Salad
Jalapeno Cheddar Corn Muffins
To Do:  Put sausage in the frig, leave instructions for grilling it, pack lunch and dinner for tomorrow, make falafel patties for freezer.

MONDAY
Grilled Turkey Sausage
Parmesan Noodles
Peas
(Repeat from last week, had surprise dinner out)
To Do:  Put pre cooked chicken in the frig.

TUESDAY
Pesto Chicken and Pasta
Green Salad
Garlic Bread
To Do: Put pita bread in the frig.

WEDNESDAY
Falafel Patty Melt
Steamed Veggie
Leftover Green Salad
To Do:  Freezer meal tomorrow, Yay! Although, I will wrap potatoes for crockpot.

THURSDAY
Crockpot Baked Potatoes
Pan Roasted Brussel Sprouts
To Do:  Nothing, we are using a Groupon!

FRIDAY
Eating Out

This week is hopefully going to be easy, peasy as far as cooking and eating goes.  My "fill the freezer" goal is helping us eat at home without much effort, thank heavens.  I just hope I don't lose momentum or freezer space, lol!
as always....
happy Monday :o)
This post is linked to orgjunkie.com




Comments