TOP TEN GOOD THINGS HAPPENING TODAY
- Boy #1 paid for his insurance without me even asking :) (he's college aged and works a job that allows him to have some responsibility)
- I have a back yard full of college age boys....being boys and wanting to eat, so they are having a cook out. They are also cooking for me!
- They are swimming in my pool that gets used way too little for what it cost me to put it in!
- Boy #2 has tennis lessons and NO homework, so he's happy.
- I'm going to a championship little league game for one of my surrogate neighborhood children.
- I got off work really early.
- I found 2 dresses that look great, are comfortable, and were on sale!
- My shorts are too big :D
- My skin is clear.
- Work starts at 9 tomorrow instead of 7.