Menu Plan Monday 5/28/12


This weekend has given me lots of opportunities to get caught up on rest, and wow, I definitely needed those opportunities.  Fatigue has played a significant role in the lost desire to be creative, to socialize, to even cook for my family.  So since I've been off work, I've been observing a fairly early bedtime and now I'm feeling somewhat rejuvenated.  The fact that I can stay awake past 3 pm without collapsing on the couch to watch a dvr'd show is a positive sign.  Since I'm a work horse (and both boys were complaining) I filled my freezer and frig with lots of good stuff for the week.  I even reorganized the refrigerator completely so that no excuses or whining can happen :)
Sunshine, flowers, and a little rain (with a tropical storm) to you!

SATURDAY
Snacky Type Meal
(Freezer Meal)
Chips
Combos
To Do:  Get bowls, make tomato, lettuce, onion, cheese tray, Farmer's Market, Aldi shop, put bacon in frig for defrost

SUNDAY
Lots of other goodies with the neighbors!
To Do:  Put ham in the frig

MONDAY
Spiral Sliced Ham
Mashed Potatoes
Green Beans
To Do:  Package ham for lunch meat and for freezer.

TUESDAY
Oven-Fried Picnic Chicken
Garden Vegetable Rice
Brussel Sprouts
To Do:  Put sausage in frig.

WEDNESDAY
Grilled Sausage
Parmesan Noodles
Green Peas
Surprise dinner out with family!
To Do:  Nothing, having frozen pizza tomorrow!

THURSDAY
Classic Margherita
Adding some fresh mozzarella Yum!
Green Salad with Spicy Ranch Dressing
To Do:  Nothing, freezer meal.

FRIDAY
Mushroom Ravioli
Steamed Broccoli
Garlic Bread


Okay, so all the items I prepared for my freezer will be used over the next several weeks.  I absolutely plan to stay organized, but with my crazy work schedule, I can be thwarted.
School is almost out.....Yay!
I'm thinking I need a job so that I can take summers off....
as always....
happy Monday :o)
This post is linked to orgjunkie.com




Comments