Gotta Get On With It and the Weekly Meal Plan


Things are different now.  Better? the jury is still out.  My focus has changed, but I'm not sure exactly where my focus is.  Needless to say, I guess I don't know where I'm at or what I'm doing.  
One thing for sure is that I will be "doing dinner" for the next week, well maybe :P


MONDAY
Chicken and Rice
Peas
To Do: Off tomorrow, shop, md appt, make lunches, take kids to school and tennis lessons, call yard guy, clean up back porch, go by staples, sam's club


TUESDAY

Photo Credit
Baked Tilapia
Rice
Peas
To Do:  Make crock pot for tomorrow, make taco meat for tomorrow, shred cheese.


WEDNESDAY
Taco Stuffed Twice Baked Potatoes. Photo by Chef shapeweaver ©
Photo Credit
Taco Topped Baked Potatoes
Corn 
Green Salad
To Do:  Put chicken in frig for defrost.


THURSDAY

Photo Credit
Spicy Grilled Chicken
Noodles
Green Veggie
To Do:  Nothing, off the the beach again! Yay!


FRIDAY
 Desktop Wallpaper · Gallery · Nature 
 Coastal Holiday, Sand Beach

Photo Credit

Well, again this week I can't tell you happy Monday but.... with the long weekend coming up I should be able to get back on track with posting my meal plans and blogging!
Hopefully, I'll get some pictures of the beach worth posting here!
Have a lovely rest of your week :)




This post is linked to orgjunkie.com

Comments