Revenge

You all know (well maybe you don't) that I unfortunately watch way too much tv.  However, it really is just mindless stuff that I keep up with for the most part. 
 The "wives" of anything, little people, and/or lots of babies people definitely provide the backdrop for my wind down time at night after working pretty late.  
You see it's a really sad story....I used to be a voracious reader until Father Time decided that my close up vision needed to deteriorate.  As someone who never wore any type of vision enhancement apparatus, this has not been an easy transition. I guess time marches on....
{sniff, sniff}
 Needless to say, I have replaced book reading (intellectual pursuits) with tv watching (brain baby sitting).
Anyhow, I digress.  I wrote this post as a response to the Pioneer Woman's post found here about the new show Revenge.  I absolutely could not agree more about the enjoyment to be had in this "Dallas" like series.  All of the qualities are present for the perfect night time drama!  A little romance, a little trash talking, a little murder, all vying for my attention.
  What more could a tv obsessed girl ask for? 
 Thank heavens for DVR......
Just like Pioneer Woman said, there is still plenty of time to catch up on back episodes prior to the next new episode...and......
If you know who shot JR, you will love this!

Comments