Menu Plan Monday 4/9/12

Today we are celebrating my Dad's birthday....so HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DAD!  I love you, and I hope that you have a great day today and that your "real" birthday last Sunday was great also.  It is also Easter Sunday, so hoppy Easter to all of you!
We ate at home last week, and I only shopped for a few items, so this week I'll need to stock up on meat, veggies, and fruit.  I'll be shopping at a few stores to make this happen in the least expensive way.  I'm trying to utilize my coupons along with sales to save some moolah......I want to go to the beach before it gets too hot around here, so in order to pay for that, I'm clipping the coupons.....
Simple is the theme and since I haven't posted my meal plan for two weeks (inhaling through my nose in a derisive sort of way) posting should make things a LOT easier.
Thanks for stopping by today, and I hope your week is peachy keen ;o)


SUNDAY
To Do:  Make salad for Easter and Birthday celebrations, make pizza, make crock pot, pack lunch and dinner for myself, make pudding.

MONDAY


Photo Credit
Enchilada Casserole--Crockpot
(Something like the above recipe, but not really, I'll post my version later this week)
Corn
To Do:  Nothing, off tomorrow.


TUESDAY

Photo Credit
Grilled Cheeseburgers on Potato Rolls
Baked Oven Fries
Lima Beans or Skillet Okra
To Do:  Put chicken in the crockpot, slice up a green salad for tomorrow, pack lunch,


WEDNESDAY
Crockpot Apricot Chicken
Photo Credit
Crockpot Apricot Chicken
Rice
Lima or Green Beans
To Do:  Take out pork chops.


THURSDAY

Photo Credit
Grilled Pork Chops
Noodles
Brussel Sprouts
To Do:  Off tomorrow, so I'll shop and see.


FRIDAY
Grocery Finds and/or Freezer Food


This post is linked to orgjunkie.com.
and as always....
happy Monday :o)

Comments

  1. Happy Monday! Those pork chops look good. We haven't had any in a long time may have to add those to my next menu plan :O) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Lisa Marie. It is perfect grilling weather around my parts! Have a great week :)

      Delete

Post a Comment