Back in the Saddle



My computer issues are solved....boy it sure is nice to have an "x" key again, and a screen that isn't broken.  You never realize how much you use something, until you don't have it!  Unfortunately, my savings account is a lot lighter because of this much needed purchase.  Fortunately, I had the funds in my account.
I will have you know that I really, really wanted a Macbook Pro.....but alas the cost is too prohibitive at this time.  For the cost of one Apple machine....I can purchase 3-4 regular laptops with the extended warranty included.  Considering that my previous computer somehow jumped from its usual storage place to the ground.....I think the most prudent choice was to stick with the least costly, although still reliable, plain 'ole, not so exciting,(notice the ecstatic use of the x) middle of the quality road HP laptop.
So, I'm back in action.  I can post our menu plan again so we know what we're eating each day.  I can read my email, check facebook, write some random thoughts, search any and everything under the sun, do some surveys, print some coupons, pay my bills, balance my bank account, get recipes, read around blogland, write some "To Do" lists, make my grocery list, check Pinterest, and very importantly perform my other job.  
Wow, I'm surprised I've been able to function at all this past week.  Now, if I can just retrieve my pictures from the broken one :(
Hoping you all have a wonderful Easter weekend :)

Comments