Big Lots is the BOMB!

I haven't been to Big Lots in my town for lets say hmmmmm......about a year.  You see every time I went in to find something specific, it was never there.  However, this past weekend, it was raining and we ate lunch with family at a restaurant nearby, so I decided to stop in to browse.  To my surprise and delight, my particular store has become organized and has numerous interesting items on their shelves.  The thing that surprised me the most were the shelf stable food items available.  Weird brands and/or known brands with items that I have never heard of are more than abundant.  Since I've become open to "off" brands (some are much better than regular), I pay much closer attention to these things.  
Today, I got:

  1. Wheat Thin Sticks, Fire Roasted Tomato 
  2. Mini Teddy Grahams, Honey Chocolate (perfect for white chocolate indulgence dunking)
  3. Garbanzo Beans--Emilio's 
  4. Grainy Mustard--Chantel's
  5. Artichoke Spread
  6. Veggie Crunch Chips
  7. Jalapeno Green Salsa--Renfro's
  8. Tagliatelle Pasta
If I had more time, I probably would have gotten more....but as usual I had a million things to accomplish.....you know "the list" that is constantly running through my life!  However, I'm adding this to a rotation of stores that I check out frequently.
 

Comments