I unexpectedly decided to go on a tear of organizing and straightening today.....
I am SO GLAD that I did!
My house is typically straight, but everybody needs some spring cleaning (albeit in the winter) occasionally. I'm so trying to get it together before I go back to the crazy days of working.
- Colored my hair.
- Took Boy #2 to tennis.
- Unloaded dishwasher.
- Cleaned kitchen.
- Cleaned out bathroom drawers, and cabinet holding bathroom tv, washing down with soap and water.
- Cleaned out closet, made bag for donation and trash. Reorganized clothing areas, purged shoes.
- Cleaned sills of windows in closet.
- Reorganized overflow pantry for stock up sales.
- Reorganized wrapping container, taking out any christmas things, those that were torn and or over used.
- Read manuals on new appliances..Keurig (Yay!)
- Cleaned out main pantry, removed all items, swept floor.
- Ran dishwasher.
- Cleaned washer and dryer area and drawers beneath, mopped floor. (husband)
- Gave some sparkly stuff to my favorite 9 year old.
- Petted the neighbors long haired cute little bunny, had a chat.
- Laundry at least 3 loads. Including shower curtain.
- Picked up my boy from tennis.
- Husband took apart faucets from garden tub (they just wouldn't stop leaking!) and he thinks its just a few parts that need to be replaced YAY!
- Priced ice maker motors on line. It makes ice, but did you know I am a crushed ice fanatic/connoisseur?
- Picked up Chinese for dinner. (I just couldn't cook today)
- Planted an herb garden.
Husband to do: change air filters, batteries in smoke detectors, buy salt for pool, take all the trash to road for pickup.
- Take donations.
- Have boy #1 take recyclables.--conveniently forgot
Clean out linen and coat closets. Clean out drawers (really just straighten, did this about one week ago) Supervise boy #2 cleaning out drawers. Maybe take boy #2 to tennis (its supposed to rain)it's raining. Take down all Christmas and put away.
- Wash comforters, blankets, and pillows. See #10
Complete laundry and put away.no one did any while I was gone, so a work in progress Redecorate mantel.halfway Make list for grocery store.almost done Chiropractor appt. Hair dresser appt. Lunch with a friend