Pigs in a Blanket

Just when you're thinking.....I must top the last appetizer that I made for the last shindig....NOPE.  All it takes is to throw some Pigs in a Blanket in the oven, cook 'em up brown, and serve with some Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce.  YUMMY!

I have to admit, I didn't even wrap the little morsels of hot doggedy goodness up.  I bought them premade from my local Sam's Club and just popped them in the oven straight out of the box.  They were encased with puff pastry and it definitely looked like I took some time.  There wasn't one left and the price was so reasonable, that I don't think I could have made them myself for less money.  I even have half of the box left over for the next impromptu event.

I think the lowly piggie in a blanket gets a bad wrap (heehee) rap.  Regardless, what a great retro take on appetizers for all of your holiday needs.

Comments