Menu Plan Monday 12/5/2011

Oh this is not the vision from my window, but as far as I'm concerned....it's winter!  The thermostat here in Florida dipped below 40 degrees and I turned on the heat.
Yep, it's officially winter.
Our menu plan last week was glorious.... stupendous....and wonderfully exact.  I have to say, I really planned well, and everything went off without a hitch.  Freezer cooking at its finest! 
I still have meals left in the freezer for this week and I'm cooking chicken right now to replenish my stash.  Hopefully, things are just as smooth for this menu.  The crazy days of Christmas are here :o)
Thanks for stopping by and happy cooking.

SATURDAY
Beef and Black Bean Nachos
(carryover from last week)
Chopped Lettuce
Chopped Tomato 
Jalapenos
To Do:  Shop

SUNDAY
Simple Thai-Peanut Pork recipe
(I'm so going to improvise this one!)
Green Beans
Buttered Rice
To Do:  Finish shopping, drugstore run, make dessert for the week, finish up paperwork, clip coupons and file, put chicken in frig

MONDAY

Homewrecker
Photo Credit
Cinco de Moe's
$5 burrito, drink, and chips
(I also have a coupon!)
To Do:  Sleep later :), laundry, chop veggies etc for week, pack lunch and dinner, put alfredo shells in frig, 

TUESDAY
Chicken Alfredo Stuffed Shells Recipe
Chicken Alfredo Shells
(Freezer Meal)
Green Salad
Garlic Toast
To Do:  Put broccoli soup in frig

WEDNESDAY
Broccoli Soup
(Freezer Meal)
Grilled Cheese
To Do:  Nothing, freezer meal tomorrow...just leave instructions for boys.

THURSDAY
Skillet Okra
Yellow Rice or Mashed Potatoes
To Do:  Nothing we're taking tomorrow off from cooking!

FRIDAY
?????

Well, that's it...lots of freezer meals and this will clean out my stash except for the chicken that I replenished.  Guess next weekend will be full of filling the freezer for the month!
Hope your week is blessed and.....
as always.....
happy Monday :o)
This post is linked to orgjunkie.com




Comments