Menu Plan Monday 12/19/11


Yes!  Woot Woot!  I have finished 99.9% of my Christmas shopping AND I stayed on budget.  I think this is the first year ever that the budget was adhered to....can I get a big Amen?  
I'm not working for the next two weeks at my main job, but have signed up to work at the hospital for three days.....the best part about it is I get off at a designated time.....no exceptions. (Yay!)
However, this means that I still need to plan what we're going to eat because any free time will be taken up by wrapping presents, and making goodies.
I am going to have an organized, stress free, non last minute Christmas.
I really need it this year :o)
Thanks for stopping by and from my house to yours...
Merry Christmas

SATURDAY
WYW
(whatever you wanted or better known as Mom shopped and didn't make a thing day)

SUNDAY
Spaghetti with Meat Sauce
(carryover from last week)
Steamed Broccoli
Garlic Toast
To Do:  Make refried bean enchiladas, put chicken thighs in frig, boil potatoes, brown onion and peppers, quick run to grocery store

MONDAY
Refried Bean Enchiladas Recipe
Homemade Guacamole
Chopped Lettuce
Chopped Tomatoes
Chopped Onion
Sour Cream
Mexican Rice
Corn
To Do:  Brown chicken, set up crock pot, decorate tree

TUESDAY
Saucy Chicken Thighs Recipe
Skillet Potatoes
Baby Lima Beans
To Do:  Set up crock pot for French Dip

WEDNESDAY
Baked Tater Tots

THURSDAY
Family Business Party :o)
To Do:  Nothing, I'm off tomorrow!

FRIDAY
Skillet Barbecued Pork Chops Recipe
Rice
Green Veggies

The week leading up to Christmas is always an exciting, fun time so my meals for this week are pretty basic without a lot of extra thinking required.  I'm trying a couple of new recipes from the Taste of Home website although each one is simple without any special ingredients or cooking method needed.  Hope your week is blessed and.........
as always.......
happy Monday :o)
This post is linked to orgjunkie.com


Comments

  1. i need to set a budget next year i went way overboard this year.
    My menu plan this week is pretty much just fast food and leftovers with all the running around to do!
    Here is a link to myChristmas Day Menu
    I'd love if you stopped by my blog to check it out and leave a link to your menu or share it in the comments, or let us know what your plans are for Christmas if you are not cooking!
    Merry Christmas!
    I also have a $10 applebee's gift card giveaway happening too! link is under the cooking with cristin sign:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment