Menu Plan Monday 12/12/11


Where has the year gone?  Really, I just can't believe that Christmas time is rolling around again.  I can say that now I believe the old adage that my Mom says....
"time flies when you're having fun :o)"
Just in case you were wondering...I've started shopping and my list is almost complete.  That makes me so happy.  I'm also happy that me youngest son said that he was looking forward to this holiday and that it was going to be "the best ever."  Since our family, like lots of others are living on a much tighter budget, it's a blessing to know that my kids realize the true meaning of this season.  
Once again, I'm going to be relying on my trusted old freezer and crockpot for dinner this week due to a heavily loaded work schedule, holiday parties, graduation ceremonies, etc., etc.  
Thanks for stopping by and happy cooking!

SATURDAY

Photo Credit
Snacky Type Dinner
Pigs in a Blanket
Chicken Poppers
Cracker Chips
Sopapilla Cheesecake
(Oh you are so gonna want this recipe, to be posted later this week)
To Do:  Shop

SUNDAY
Green Salad
To Do:  Make gifts and deliver, set up crock pot, make enchiladas for freezer, chop salad, food shop, take Boy #1 shopping, scan items, wrap presents, bake ham, package ham.

MONDAY
Crockpot Apricot Chicken
Rice
Green Beans
To Do:  Set up crockpot with meat sauce


TUESDAY

Photo Credit
Spaghetti with Meat Sauce
Buttered Bread
To Do:  Put enchiladas in frig


WEDNESDAY
Easy Chicken Enchiladas
Chopped Lettuce
Chopped Tomatoes
Sour Cream
Mexican Rice
To Do:  Put ham in frig

THURSDAY
Barbecue Ham Sandwiches Recipe
Photo Credit

Barbequed Ham Sandwiches
Scalloped Potatoes
Peas
To Do:  Off tomorrow so, whatever I find at the grocery to make.


FRIDAY

Photo Credit
Grocery Store Finds
????


Cheers to a plan.....hope you stay on track this week
and....
as always....
happy Monday :o)
This post is linked to orgjunkie.com




Comments