Tarragon Chicken Casserole Review

As we all know, I usually change a recipe a little bit depending on the ingredients that I have on hand at the time. For this casserole, I actually halved the recipe since I didn't want to make such a large amount not knowing whether or not my family would like it....and that....seemed like a LOT of wasted food.  Taste of Home recipes are usually to our liking so I didn't change anything, I added  :)  So here is my version!

Tarragon Chicken Casserole Recipe



TARRAGON CHICKEN CASSEROLE
1 can cream of chicken soup undiluted (or powdered equivalent)
1 cup half and half
2 tsp dried tarragon
1/2 tsp black pepper
1/2 16oz package cooked spaghetti cooked and drained
3 cups cubed cooked chicken
2 plum tomatoes seeds removed chopped
2-3 tbs sliced almonds
1/4-1/2 cup parmesan cheese
  • In a large bowl combine soup, half and half, tarragon, pepper, chicken, tomatoes, mix well.
  • in a 8x11 greased pan, layer noodles, chicken mixture, almonds, and parmesan cheese.
  • Bake at 350 until bubbly.

Yummy! We served this with steamed broccoli and I could have left it at that but no.....I had to add flaky biscuits to round it out!


Comments