My To Done List

Yesterday, I fiendishly worked like a madwoman and ended up completing my Monday To Do List.  I think three day work weeks should be mandatory.  It certainly makes my sense of accomplishment around the homestead much larger.  Here's what I did....just saying, lol.


  1. Completed laundry and put away.
  2. Made meatballs.
  3. Made meatloaf.
  4. Browned ground beef, made into taco meat.
  5. Baked pumpkin pie--we didn't have any at our turkey day ;(
  6. Made sausage and peppers for lunches this week, etc.
  7. Froze extra plate of Alfredo Shells.
  8. Made dinner.
  9. Drugstore run for super specials.
  10. Made menu plan--although already switched it up so we could have chili on the rainy day.
  11. Completed survey online for $.
  12. Cleaned out frig.
  13. Made chili.
  14. Dishes x2, including unloading the dishwasher (YUK)
  15. Talked to a friend and caught up.
  16. Entered items to quicken, balanced checkbook.
  17. Reviewed some paperwork to submit
  18. Pulled plants (they died) from around mailbox and front door.
  19. Convinced hubby to run to the dump (they were closed so he went this morning)
  20. Recyclable run
  21. Cleaned oven (just one) have to do the other still.
  22. Went to Sam's for paper products.
  23. Straightened freezer to accommodate all the cooking.
If only every week were this organized!  I have dinner ready for all 5 days this week.  I only have to remember to put each day in the frig the night before.  Yay for me!

    Comments

    Post a Comment