Menu Plan Monday 11/7/11


 

I love the fall season.  Everything feels fresh, new, and with the cool weather. full of possibility!  Even your hair looks better during this season.  I know....random thought but....anyway, we have been sticking to our menu plan pretty closely over the past few weeks.  My plan for "leftovers for breakfast" for the boys has succeeded and eliminated pretty much all waste.  To be quite honest, we didn't have a lot of waste before, but I've found that by packaging leftovers in individual servings after dinner, ensures that the boys never say "There's nothing to eat".  Hope you have a stress free, smooth sliding kind of cooking week!  Thanks for stopping by :o)



SATURDAY
Homemade Calzone with this crust
(using up all leftover lunch meat)
Marinara Sauce for Dipping
To Do:  Not much, watch college football, shop

SUNDAY
Green Salad with Homemade Croutons
To Do: Put Chicken in frig, and my whole meal may be shifted to tomorrow cause today is my sweet nephew's birthday and we might be celebrating :o)


MONDAY
turkey stuffing recipe
Leftover Green Salad
Lemon Bars
To Do:  Make pesto sauce, leave instructions for family, cook veggies to go with meal tomorrow, make chicken cutlets, freeze.

TUESDAY

Photo Credit
Pesto Chicken Pasta
 Green Beans
To Do:  Nothing, its my late night.

WEDNESDAY
Chicken Parmesan
(I'll post the method I use this week)
Yellow Rice
Brussel Sprouts
To Do:  Put steak in frig, stop at Aldi for meat sale

THURSDAY

Photo Credit
Grilled Steak
Parsley Potatoes
Sauteed Okra
Crescent Rolls
To Do:  Shop tonight for deals


FRIDAY
Leftover Buffet


Lots and lots of chicken this week...can you tell I got a deal?  Hope your week is blessed and 
as always....
happy Monday :o)


This post is linked to orgjunkie.com












Comments

  1. Everything sounds delicious! The picture of the Pesto Chicken Pasta looks really good! Do you have a recipe?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment