Menu Plan Monday 11/21/11

This week is going to be short and sweet.....most of my family will be gone on Thanksgiving and the day after.
Not me....I have to work on the holiday :(
The only positive will be that I may be able to get some things done like....Christmas shopping, house cleaning, menu planning, and resting.  
Yes, resting, I'm sorely behind in that category......I need to go to bed in a timely
fashion on work nights especially.  I know you supposedly can't catch up but I'm sure gonna try :)
Anyway HAPPY THANKSGIVING and happy cooking!

SATURDAY
Frozen Pizza
To Do:  make broccoli salad, trifle.

SUNDAY
Family Thanksgiving Celebration
bringing Broccoli Salad
Chocolate Trifle
To Do:  nothing, I'm off tomorrow

MONDAY
Chicken Capri Pasta
Green Salad
Garlic Bread
To Do:  Set up crockpot for sandwiches, make meatloaf, wash and cut veggies for week

TUESDAY
Frozen Baked Fries
To Do:  Put meatloaf in frig, set crockpot up for baked potatoes, make broccoli salad for thanksgiving celebration at work

WEDNESDAY
Meatloaf
Baked Potatoes
Lima Beans
Crescent Rolls

THURSDAY
Happy Thanksgiving


FRIDAY
yoyo

Hope you week is blessed and....
as always.....
happy Monday :o)
This post is linked to orgjunkie.com

Comments