Menu Plan Monday 11/14/11

Menu for the week....what stinking menu for the week?  Really, my job has become prohibitive to my life.  Ch,ch,change is on the horizon.  Plans are laid and life will be more organized and include more opportunities for happiness.  I think the Lord was sending me a sign that I'm headed in the right direction through comments made by people I have encountered over the last week.  Not one, not two, but three different people (they didn't know one another) uttered the same phrase "you are only given one life".  
It's time to focus on my family.
On to the plan for our week, and happy cooking to everyone.
Thanks for stopping by ;o)

SATURDAY
breaded pork chop
Photo Credit
Au Gratin Potatoes
Skillet Okra
To Do:  Enjoy my day :o)

Baked Ham Dinner
Mashed Potatoes
Green Veggie
Crescent Rolls
To Do:  Shop, bake ham, take chicken out to cook for tomorrow.

Steamed Broccoli
To Do:  Make beans in crockpot, make lentils, chop lettuce, tomatoes, grate cheese

TUESDAY

Photo Credit
Lentil Tacos
Chopped Lettuce and Tomatoes
Grated Cheese
Corn
To Do:  Prepare Crockpot


WEDNESDAY

Photo Credit
Slow Cooked Sticky Chicken
Buttered Rice
Green Beans
To Do:  Take frozen dough out of freezer


THURSDAY

Photo Credit
BBQ Chicken Pizza
(using leftover chicken)
Green Salad
To Do:  ?? It depends on how early I get off and what I feel like doing :o)


FRIDAY
??? maybe use a groupon


This is entirely workable because everything will be either a make ahead  or crockpot meal.  My grill isn't working properly right now so.....no easy peasy  stuff happening there.
as always.....
happy Monday ;o)
This post is linked to orgjunkie.com

Comments